A home buyer can obtain financing (a loan) either to purchase or secure against the property from a financial institution via a mortgage broker (that’s what we do!). Features of mortgage loans such as the size of the loan, maturity of the loan, interest rate, method of paying off the loan and other characteristics can vary considerably. It’s always best to speak with us, your mortgage broking professionals, to determine the loan that is right for you.
I’m a Certified Partner of the First Home Buyer Buddy. Australia’s only E-learning programme designed to help first-time buyers save thousands of dollars, hours of time, and 90% of the stress they go through when buying a home.
If you’re looking to buy your first home and want to be equipped with the right information to make smarter and better-informed property and financial decisions, please contact me. As a certified partner, I have access to some great discounts that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.
Investment loans are structured in a specific way that allows you to make the most of your assets! An investment plan is one that works toward building your wealth and securing your financial freedom. For some, the future may seem a long way off, but the time to act is now because the future waits for no one. The housing market is generally a seven to ten year cycle: there are always highs, lows and steady patches.
Due to expensive upfront costs and regulation related hurdles, smaller businesses do not typically have direct access to the debt and equity markets for financing purposes. Therefore, they must rely on financial institutions to meet their financing needs. Commercial Loans are renewable loans used to finance a company’s immediate working capital needs. These can be large or small scale and usually operate short-term.
The variable rate loan offers more features and flexibility than the basic or “no frills” loan, so the rate is usually slightly higher. Fixed rate loans are set at a fixed rate for a specified period – usually one to five years. The advantage of allowing you to organise your finances and repayments without the risk of rising interest rates is offset by the disadvantage of not benefiting from a drop in rates.
A loan with lower repayments for the first six to twelve months is often called a Honeymoon Loan. After the ‘honeymoon’ the loan becomes a standard variable loan and the repayments increase. Make sure that you can meet the higher repayments for the remainder of the loan. You could also be faced with a fee at the end of the honeymoon period to switch to another loan type.
A bridging loan may be necessary to cover the financial gap when buying one property before the existing one is sold. This finance is generally secured against your property as you are utilising the equity in your existing property. Usually, bridging loans are short term and more expensive than other types of loans.
We also specialise in helping you secure your loan and financial freedom by offering risk and life insurance. Through our valued partnership arrangements, we are able to offer our clients a range of different insurance opportunities. This service offers free consultation and even if you are happy with your current insurer for your home, business or any other insurance requirement, call the office for a second opinion on price and cover.
You can also ask us to access you some great finance options for other purposes such as loans for private cars and recreational vehicles, commercial vehicles, as well as plant and equipment for your business. These finance options may include personal loans, car loans, a variety of leases, commercial leasing options, chattel mortgages and more.
The major benefit of using a broker to finance other large purchases besides property is obtaining finance that is tailored to fit your personal financial circumstances and goals. With depreciating assets, the right finance can also save you a lot of money on interest and fees Also Like another “More Information” drop down box to include the following sub-catagories
Flex Lending Solutions can assist you to take ownership of your vehicle at the time of purchase under a Chattel Mortgage.
While you take ownership of the vehicle we secure the loan with a mortgage over the chattel. The legal ownership of the car is yours at the time of purchase and the mortgage is removed once the loan has been repaid.
What are the benefits of a chattel mortgage?
• Fixed monthly repayments and fixed interest rates allow you to know your costs in advance.
• Monthly repayments can be managed by setting a residual value (balloon) allowing you to set the amount owed at the end of the loan term. At the end of the loan you can either purchase the vehicle at the residual value or trade in the vehicle as part of a new loan.
• Flexible loan terms ranging from 1 to 7 years.
• If the vehicle is used for business a tax deduction is available.
• The GST included in the price of the vehicle can be claimed as an input credit on your next Business Activity Statement (BAS) if you are registered for GST.
• The monthly repayment and balloon amounts do not have GST charged to them.
With a Hire Purchase you can get the vehicles, equipment or goods that you need for your business by hiring them over a fixed term. Once the final payment has been made, you own them, or at any stage you can choose to purchase them outright.
What are the Benefits of Hire Purchase?
• No deposits required.
• Purchase the equipment outright at any time during the agreement term.
• If the equipment is used for business, the interest on the repayments and depreciation on the equipment is tax deductible.
Looking for a new car but not sure if a novated lease is the best option for you?
A novated lease is a three way agreement between an employer, employee and lease company, under which the employee leases a vehicle from the lease company, and employer agrees to take on the employee’s obligations under the lease.
What are the advantages of a Novated Lease?
• Using pre-tax dollars – You can salary package a novated lease which can increase your take-home pay.
• Exclude GST – This gives you an extra 10%.
• Lease multiple vehicles
• Unrestricted use – Your vehicle can be used for work or private use.
• No deposit – Drive your car away with no deposit.
• Flexible terms – Upgrade to something new whenever you want – you aren’t locked in.
Holding accreditation with the widest range of lenders, along with direct access to a range of secondary funders, our financial consultants can assist you with your finance requirements. Contact us today.
A Finance Lease is a great way to get an asset while minimising your capital expenditure. Payments are fixed for the term of the rental and there is no upfront deposit required. The rental period usually lasts between 2 and 5 years.
This has the following benefits:
• You can protect your working capital by financing 100% of the asset worth
• If the asset is used as part of your business, the rental payments may be tax deductible
• You may also be able to claim an input tax credit for the rental as well as the other charges